Current product information and installation instructions for the VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator in PDF format:
- VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rail 101 (11/02/2015) – A guide for rail selection and application.
- VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rail Installation Guide (11/02/2015) – Installation Manual for Isolator Rails
- VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rail Submittal Data (11/02/2015) – Submittal Data for Isolator Rails
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the maximum weight that the VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rail can support?
The VibrationBloc HVAC isolator rail is typically used in pairs, and can support up to 450 lbs. in this configuration.
- What are the dimensions of the VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rail?
The VibrationBloc HVAC Isolator Rails are 37″ L x 3.5″ W x 2.5″ H, and raise the condenser approximately 2.25″ when installed.
- What is the maximum wind that the HVAC isolators can withstand?
The maximum wind that the isolators can withstand is based upon the surface area that the mounted condenser presents as well as the strength of the isolators themselves and their attachments.